SCHEDULE AN ESTIMATE
A BERISTAIN TECHNICIAN WILL
CONTACT YOU SHORTLY
Easy to Install, New or Retrofit Roof
Mule-Hide PVC Roofing Systems install quickly in one pass with a small, trained crew. All the accessories you need to complete roof details around edges and
penetrations are also available.
Energy Efficient Roof
White surfaces have been shown to reflect up to 78% of the suns rays to reduce air-conditioning costs. The superb reflectivity of white PVC even reduces the heat build-up under the membrane. PVC white membrane adds to the aesthetics of the building while increasing energy efficiency.
The membrane remains flexible in hot and cold temperatures so it will not split or crack. PVC can handle the desert sun, sand, arctic freezes, and torrential downpours.
The Best Lifecycle
PVC provides excellent resistance to fire, UV, airborne bacteria, and industrial pollutants such as air conditioning coolants. Reinforced membrane is engineered to remain dimensionally stable over time.
Lightweight yet Strong System
Weighing less than 1 lb. per square foot makes it ideal for new construction and retrofit installations without adding excessive weight to the roof deck. Stands up to repeated exposure to severe climates, high winds, building movement, and routine rooftop traffic.
Heat-Welded Seam Strength
Mule-Hide PVC roofs use a heat-welding process that fuses the membrane seams to form a permanent, watertight seal. Superior seam strength provides greater wind uplift resistance.
UL and FM listed assemblies are available upon request.
Mule-Hide PVC means long-term performance in the toughest situations
- The flexibility and physical integrity to resist cracking after prolonged exposure to minus 30 F
- The strength to withstand damage from strong winds
- Highly tear-resistant yet easy to repair or add alterations
Mule-Hide PVC delivers the benefits heat-weld installers need
- Access to systems with years of proven performance mechanically attached or fully adhered
- Extremely durable roof excellent wind resistance
- Easy to sell systems durable, energy efficient roofs, less than 5% the weight of a bullt-up system
- Good for crew retention no hot work needed
- Membrane installs in one pass with a small, trained crew
PVC Product Information
Premium performing systems from the people you trust
Proven, professional products through one of the largest distribution networks locations nationwide.
Reinforced White PVC
- Specially designed with weft-inserted polyester knit fabric. Even when punctured, the fabric is engineered to rope up and resists tearing for superior durability with excellent abrasion and puncture resistance.
- Weighs less than 1lb. per sq. ft. yet highly resistant to wind uplift
- Resistant to fire and fungus, ozone and UV
- Can be installed during winter months
- Ideal for new construction and re-roofing
- Reinforced membrane easily handles building thermal expansion and contraction
- Meets or exceeds ASTM performance standards
Mule-Hide offers an extensive warranty program with several options for commercial projects, including Membrane Warranties, Standard System Warranties and Premium System Warranties.
A Mule-Hide representative inspects all commercial projects for which a Standard System Warranty or a Premium System Warranty is requested prior to the issuance of the warranty. To be eligible for a System Warranty (either Standard or Premium), the installing contractor must be a Mule-Hide Warranty Eligible contractor.
Mule-Hide also offers a selection of Membrane Warranties that are available for residential (single family dwelling) projects.